Savvius Insight is a mini network appliance that delivers vital network performance and security information at an affordable price. The size of a small trade paperback, Savvius Insight includes Savvius Omnipeek® network performance management software for monitoring and local or remote troubleshooting and Splunk® Forwarder to send network analytics to Splunk Enterprise™ or Splunk Cloud™.
Savvius Insight provides network professionals, IT consultants, and Splunk administrators with a powerful tool for viewing and maintaining the performance of remote and smaller standalone networks in real time.
- 128GB HDD/SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for SPAN or external tap packet capture
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with bridging for inline packet capture and reporting to Splunk
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps management port
- 2 x USB ports
- 1 serial connection port
- Intel Atom 1.7Ghz Quad Core Intel processor
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 177 x 44 x 145.5 mm (optional rack mounting kit available)
- Savvius Insight software comes pre-loaded for continuous network analytics.
- Includes Omnipeek Insight network performance management software for monitoring and local or remote troubleshooting on a connected Windows device.
- Integrates Splunk Forwarder to gather and send data to a Splunk Enterprise or a Splunk Cloud server (free, paid, and subscription versions available from Splunk).
- Download Savvius for Splunk dashboards free from SplunkBase to display network utilization, top talkers, latency, alerts, and more.