How To Renew Your Maintenance ContractsSavvius customers can renew their maintenance contracts in one of three ways:
Option 1: Renew via MyPeekTo renew your maintenance contracts via MyPeek:
- Login to MyPeek
- Click on the "my contracts" link.
- Click on the "Renew Contracts" link. A list of your contracts eligible for renewal will be displayed.
- Click the "renew now" button.
- Select the maintenance contract(s) you would like to renew by choosing the contract terms in the dropdown menu.
- Continue the next steps to either create a quote or renew your contracts online.
Please note: If you have 25 contracts or more, you will be required to renew by email or phone.
Option 2: Renew by EmailContact Savvius Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org, to renew your maintenance contracts by email.
Option 3: Renew by PhoneContact Savvius Sales at (925) 937-3200, to renew your maintenance contracts by phone.
Savvius Maintenance and Support Programs provide product maintenance owners with:
- The benefit of "on demand" access to our ever-evolving world-class technology
- Access to technical support resources for software and hardware support as needed
- Clearly-defined avenues for troubleshooting, repairing and replacing hardware
- Membership in the MyPeek Community Portal where ideas on product extensions and customization can be exchanged freely with peers and Savvius engineering staff
- Access to a personalized MyPeek account, where free utilities, complimentary tools, newsletters and more resources are available
- On-line, speed-through maintenance renewal
- Discounts on product upgrades and migrations
- "Maintenance Owner ONLY" product promotions